07 February 2011

Another Monday....

and I am still treading water.  The trial I served on took up the better part of three weeks, but we finally wrapped it up on Thursday.  I worked at the Mort on Friday, worked on my end-of-the-year bookkeeping for the salon on Saturday, worked in a couple clients before church on Sunday and then spent the rest of the afternoon in the Sun Room Studio getting it cleaned up and organized ---- a job that has been looming over my head for months.  However, I made great progress today and am pretty happy with myself. I will spend this morning out there, too, enjoying the beginning of a new day and will hopefully get the rest of it done.  So guess what that means?  Another week has gone by and I have nothing to share with you --- no tips, no recipes, no nothin'. Or do I?
Maybe a little bit of insight......  Do you have a box or drawer or closet that you have been meaning to clean out and organize?  Work yourself up to get around to doing that.........it will make you feel WONDERFUL to accomplish it no matter how big or small your project is.  I know getting the four boxes in my craft room gone through and the stuff filed, put away, or thrown away has been very good for me.  I can feel my creative mojo coming back.
Thanks so much for stopping by!  Have a fabulous week.  I know I will.... more sunshine is predicted!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving some blog love! I appreciate your comments very much.