28 February 2011

It's been a wild ride around here.  All the snow that has been falling (40 inches from a couple different storms) has meant a lot of shoveling.  I am regaining my muscles.  And falling into bed exhausted at night.  But the crafting time has been nice *grin*. 
Today I wanted to share a little tidbit of information with you regarding shaving your legs.  I know ---- I dread that little chore, too, and truth be told I don't shave them all that often in the winter.  Adds a bit of insulation, you know?  When it starts getting long enough to braid, then I begin to think it is time to do something about it.  :-)  When that defining moment arrives and I DO screw up my courage to sit on the edge of the tub with legs exposed to the cold and get 'er done I use hair conditioner instead of shaving cream.  Cheap hair conditioner.  It's less expensive than shaving cream and actually works better.  It will leave your legs wonderfully soft and moisturized.  What are you waiting for? Go --- run right to the bathroom and try it! And let me know what you think.  Thanks for stopping by Two Dogs.  I leave with you a couple pictures of Toonie Mae Hound, Princess Dog of Burney.

          Just taking care of business is SO exhausting! And mom is so cold she can't get a clear picture.

If this photo looks a little weird, it is because it is on its side.  I went back into my photo program and resaved several times and each time it loads into my blog on its side.  Sorry about that, but this was a pretty impressive icecicle and I wanted to share.  Have a wonderful week.

1 comment:

  1. Obviously you got a lot more snow over there than we did. It snowed like a son of a gun last Friday but it has been so nice the past few days most of it has melted!

    Also, is it just me...I don't have to shave my legs as much anymore. The hair seems to grow on other parts of my body now!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving some blog love! I appreciate your comments very much.