31 January 2011

Jury duty.........

Hi all!  How was your weekend?  Mine was pretty busy trying to catch up on things that I didn't get to take care of during the week like salon appointments --- my clients', not my personal appointments --- due to jury duty.  Unfortunately it is not over yet and most likely I will have to go back for at least a couple of more days. Then I am off the hook for at least a year and will be keeping my fingers crossed that it is a LOT longer than that.  This is the third criminal trial I have sat on and really feel I have done my civic duty and would like the honor to be passed to someone who has not experienced the whole process.  The wheels of justice is truly an honor and privilege and very interesting, but traveling 100 miles round trip for several days out of the week (this is week three) gets kind of spendy so I will be glad to have this behind me.
Has anyone tried the pasta recipe I posted last time?  I am almost ready to cook it again!  Love that stuff!Someone wondered about putting the rind in along with the brie, and yes that is what you do; it wasn't a printing error.  There was also some concern about the rind and cheese melting, and yes, it does melt.  Just cut your cheese in smallish pieces and stir thoroughly.  You might want to put a lid on the pot for a few minutes if you are working in a cool kitchen, but it will melt, I promise.
I don't have anything new for you this time due to time constraints, but please check back next week. Everything should be back to normal by then.  Well, MY version of normal anyway :-) Have a fantabulous week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving some blog love! I appreciate your comments very much.