10 January 2011

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

How's things going for ya?  2011.  Can you believe it!?!?!  It's been a whirlwind of activity, work, and more activity and more work over this past holiday season.  I am afraid to blink because Christmas will be here again!  *wink* .
I had over-night company last weekend and we had a lovely visit.  She was heading back up to Roseburg, Oregon from San Diego where she spent Christmas with her siblings and she got to SCUBA dive off Catalina Island.  Lucky duck!!!  That's something I've always wanted to learn to do. But that was way back when.  Now I will settle for tales from my friends who have the gumption to make it happen.  I'll stick with above-the-water activities.
I had a couple of things rolling around in my head for the post that gets me back into the swing of things here in Blogland, but I think I will ease into it.  Actually, it is fear that I will run out of things to share with you and I would hate for that to happen.  So if you can bear with me, I will string you along a bit.  Are you ready to strangle me?  *grin*------------------
This is earth shattering, so hang on.  My friend who visited, you know, the amazing SCUBA gal from two paragraphs above?  Well she was looking over my shoulder when I opened the fridge (probably wondering if there was something GOOD in there, not the stuff I was trying pawn off on her.  Dang, she SAID she liked my offerings.  What's up?)  and she noticed the turntable I had on the top shelf and mentioned what a good idea that was.  So, I thought if she hadn't thought of that maybe you hadn't either.  So that's it.  My tip for the day  week.  Use a turntable on one or more of the shelves in your fridge.  Makes organizing and finding stuff in there a whole lot easier.  I'm all for easy.  And convenient.  Thanks for stopping by Two Dogs, and thanks for not bailing when I decided to take a little vacation from posting.  See ya in a week or two!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving some blog love! I appreciate your comments very much.