22 March 2015

For a Tiny Kitchen

More little things for Freedom.  It is so satisfying to get even the smallest thing done for our future "we-are-on-the-road-and-living-the-life" day. 
The small colander, enough to drain a can of vegetables or fruit or enough pasta for one person, [No boys (AKA The Chiweenie Brothers) you do not get any pasta]  caught my eye because it is "my" color and I just had to have it.  The grater--in paddle form-- was a no brainer.  I prefer a box grater, but it would take up too much room, so this was a good purchase I think.  The tiny spatula was already in my sticks and brick's kitchen as was the paring knife. 

I also bought these "blind spot" mirrors and this little pouch to store flash drives and extra  SD cards. 




These items are all over the place in relation to each other, but what I buy is dictated by how much in household goods I have sold, so it depends on what my 'budget" for the week can handle.  I am putting the biggest chunk of dollars earned by selling items from the S/B (sticks and bricks house) into my solar fund, you know, so we can be off-grid and have a way to run all the electronics, etc. :-)

That is what has been happening this week for the great escape plan.  Thanks for stopping by Two Dogs.  Have a good one.  Hugs, Shawna
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving some blog love! I appreciate your comments very much.