26 September 2011

Strained.....

Hi all!  Thanks for stopping by the ol' Two Dogs blogeroonie.  If you're in beautiful northern California did you enjoy our little taste of fall yesterday (and this morning ---- 36!!!)?  I'm so not ready to give up summer, but it was nice to think about the the onset of autumn and turning leaves, cozy blankets, hot soup.  That's as far as I am willing to go right now --- just thinking about those things. :-) although I did grab a blankie while vegging on the couch last night watching CSI...................and nodded off and missed the last half.  Dang!
On to today's post.  I fully intended to show you this a couple of months ago, or maybe it was three?  Time got away from me.  'Where's the time gone' is almost a mantra that everyone is repeating now.  A little over two months and it will be Christmas!!  Again!!!  Oh my.  But I digress.  I actually saved this because of the color; it's fallish looking.  You believe that, right?
This little strainer drains a can of veggies or fruit, holds enough fresh picked berries or such  for two people, can be used to dip and drain any ol' thing at all  right out of the pot.  I use it a lot.  Highly recommended. It's from Avon. 
I hope you have a wonderful week.  Hugs, Shawna