05 April 2010

Bits and Pieces

Good morning!  I have two pieces of interesting and helpful items for today's post.  At least I found them to be interesting and helpful. 
The first one is a link to a great little video that shows you how to adjust your car mirrors in order to see into that blind spot that we encounter while sitting in the driver's seat.  I was very impressed with this ---  Here's the link so you can see for yourself.    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KwzUE6PHk4U

Also, in case you were wondering about that little tab on the right side of my blog about the Animal Rescue Site ------ Please check them out and visit daily.  For clicking a tab on their site you can give .6 bowls of food to animal shelters around the country.  This food is donated by their sponsors in exchange for advertising. There is nothing to sign up for (unless you want to), nor do they email you, or contact you in any way (unless you want them to).  I chose to contact THEM. Included on their homepage is also a small heartwarming rescue story.  I assure you that you will never get any repercussions from clicking on their site.  It's a fabulous way to help the helpless at absolutely no cost to you other than a few minutes of your time each day.  I have it listed in my favorites (or bookmark) and I visit daily. I hope you will, too.  Here's the link http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/home.faces?siteId=3 

Ah, the day after Easter ------ and what to do with all those boiled eggs.  Well, at least the ones that made it through the big hunt!  Here's a recipe you might want to try:

Deviled Eggs
Prep Time: 5 minutes

Ingredients:

•6 large eggs
•2 Tbsp. mayonnaise
•1 Tbsp. Dijon mustard
  1 Tbsp horseradish (or more if you really like horseradish)
•1 tsp. pickle relish
•1/2 tsp. salt
•paprika for garnish

Preparation:

1.Sort through the hard boiled eggs that are left from the hunt and peel the ones that have promise, then slice in half.
2.Scrape yolks from eggs and place in a small bowl.
3.Add mayonnaise, mustard, horseradish, relish, and salt.
4.Spoon mixture into a plastic bag. Cut off one of the bottom corners. Pipe filling into egg white halves.
5.Garnish with paprika.

Serve immediately or refrigerate.
ENJOY!  I love deviled eggs for breakfast........................ no comment, I know!
 
I had some blog problems last week and am so happy it is now fixed!  Computer problems can be so frustrating!!!! Have a wonderful week and thanks so much for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving some blog love! I appreciate your comments very much.