20 September 2015

Just a Few More Days and

it will officially be autumn.  The leaves are beginning to turn, and there's a nip in the morning air. So hard to say goodbye to summer, but boy is it worth it when fall sneaks in.

Hello blog Peeps!  Thanks for stopping by.

It's been awhile since I posted--life happens--but I have been super busy getting my health back and working on prepping for the colder months.  And...a little twisted ankle that resulted in a fall set me back a little, but it's all good.  Could have broken something and I didn't so I am very grateful!

There's been minimal work done on Miss Freedom but there are PLANS being made.  Solar is going to happen before autumn bids us adieu so looking forward to that. Maybe one last trip before winter sets in.  I have a lead on a part-time job.  YIPPEEE.  Praying this works out; just going with the flow folks and taking life as it comes.

One thing that I want to make part of the blog is a little feature on astronomy.  When the boys and I "get out there" living the life I anticipate many evenings gazing at the sky.  I have always wanted to know more about the stars and planets and learn the constellations so let's learn together.  What do you think?

To start it off here's a little article  I found about why we have seasons and a lovely photograph by Manish Mamtani Photgraphy for you to enjoy.   It's the same photo on the site, but that one is bigger and pretty darn spectacular along with other beautiful shots.  Enjoy!

 
 

 If you are an early riser, check out Venus in the east about an hour before sunrise tomorrow.  She will be her brightest. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving some blog love! I appreciate your comments very much.