17 May 2015

Just a Little Thing

Yes, just a little thing, but it's progress, right?  Any little thing is progress.  I find the need to do a little something in Freedom at quite regular intervals, or I become antsy that my dream may never happen.  Kind of "keeping it alive" thinking.  Oh, I know I will do this vandwelling traveling thing at some point, but working on something in Freedom keeps me in the frame of mind that it will happen sooner rather than later.  I would prefer sooner, but it may have to be later.  So be it.  I will keep on keepin' on until that perfect moment when it all comes together and the dogs and I say adios to our mountain home and head off into whatever adventure comes our way.  Hey!  That's a line from "Born to be Wild".   Born to be wiiiiiild.  I don't know about wild, but born to travel, yes.  :) 

I won't drag this out too long because I know you are dying to see what that little project is, so here are the shots.  Bet you can't figure out what this is (other than a basket, :)

Aw, you're too smart!  If you guessed it's the hole where the old TV was installed, you are exactly right.  I am not sure this will be a permanent installation of this basket, but it's staying there for now.  And I didn't want it to look all temporary forever so I sewed up a little curtain to cover the hole and it's resident basket.  The curtain rod is just resting on the wood frame inside the hole. 


 So that's it for this little project.  Have a great week!  Thanks for stopping by Two Dogs!
Hugs, Shawna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving some blog love! I appreciate your comments very much.