21 September 2013

Long time no see

Hello there!  Long time no see, right?  I am not going to go over where I have been or what has happened, as I know most of you subscribe to my other blog which is now More Paper Kisses and Inky Wishes, and if you want the skinny please go HERE and you can check it out.

I will, however, post a pic of the newest member of the household.  Small Fry, AKA FRIES. Now Burger has a companion and I have BURGER and FRIES!  LOL.  Nine months old and full of energy, chews on everything, and does everything Burger does.  He's the cutest little chiweenie ever!


I found a really good, quick, and easy recipe for an autumn goodie that I know I will make again, again. Since it is the end of summer weekend and it's a rainy day what better way to usher in the start of fall than with a yummy little something?  Thanks Lorna for posting this!!!

MINI FALL PUMPKIN PIE CROISSANTS

These start with 2 tubes of Pillsbury refrigerated crescent rolls. Roll each crescent roll out and cut lengthwise in 2. This recipe will make 32 mini croissants. Each croissant will get a generous teaspoon of this luscious cream cheese pumpkin pie filling:

4 oz. (1/2 block) of softened cream cheese
1 cup of canned pumpkin (not pumpkin pie filling)
1 – 2 T pumpkin pie spice (adjust to taste)
3 – 4 T sugar (granulated or powdered; adjust to taste if you want the filling sweeter)

Beat the above ingredients together until fluffy and creamy and spread about one teaspoon of filling over each triangle of dough.
Mix together 4 T sugar and 1 T pumpkin pie spice and roll each pumpkin pie croissant in it!Bake at 375* for about 13-15 minutes (this time is for on a baking stone) – you want them to be lightly                                                                                                                                browned and the dough baked through.

It's good to be back in the blogging world.  Thanks for stopping by Two Dogs!

1 comment:

  1. I love the name you've given your new dog - it is just the perfect companion name for Burger! LOL! I was just browsing your older posts and can't believe the snow you get! We are under a winter weather advisory for Friday - Yay!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving some blog love! I appreciate your comments very much.